Incentives: Make a team out of your colleagues
It is becoming increasingly common to only know the manager and his team digitally. But in order to work together successfully, the personal encounters are essential. With small and large incentives, you can motivate teams and colleagues and create unforgettable moments for them. This is how appreciation works. But work ethic and employee loyalty also grow with incentives as a means of recognition.
In addition, due to the shortage of skilled workers, the targeted use of incentives for personnel recruiting has emerged as an HR tool in recent years. Use our experience in this field too.
Exemplary incentives for teams, management or customers:
- Incentive travels and team buildings
- Sports tournaments and sailing trips
- Old-timer rallies and treasure hunts
- Company olympics and escape rooms events
- VR games and tournaments
- Wine tastings and cooking classes